Custom Windows in Potomac, MD
There’s more to replacing your windows than simply choosing an operating style and frame material. You must also consider the measurements, styling, performance features, and more. If what you want isn’t available in a standard window, consider going custom.
Potomac View Energy installs beautiful custom windows for our customers in Hagerstown, Columbia, Rockville, Frederick, and the surrounding areas. If you’re interested in a free quote for your upcoming project, please contact us at 410-795-3110.
When to Install Custom Windows
Choosing a custom window design could be beneficial if:
- You have irregularly sized openings: If your current windows are not a standard size, you have two options—you can have the opening patched or enlarged to accommodate stock window dimensions, or you can order a custom size. Compare the cost difference to help you decide between these two choices.
- You want to achieve a unique style: Your existing windows may not complement the design of your house. Custom windows let you choose any hardware, finishes, and colors you want to make a powerful statement.
- You hope to maximize energy efficiency: While many standard windows meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications, they may lack high-end features such as triple-pane glass, gas in-fills, magnetic seals, and more. To optimize your home’s energy efficiency, you may need a custom window installation.
- You’re replacing signature windows: Custom ordering allows you to select the features and measurements you need to replace a treasured bay or bow window or specialty shaped window.
To speak with an expert about installing custom windows in your Potomac home, please call us at 410-795-3110.
Benefits of Custom Windows
When given a choice between custom windows and off-the-shelf versions, here are the reasons you might want to place a custom order:
- Increase home value: With custom window sizes and designs to fit your home’s style, you can expect to boost resale value by thousands of dollars.
- Boost your energy savings: Cheaper windows may be tempting, but custom performance features can pay you back with lower energy bills in the long run.
- Enjoy gorgeous aesthetics: Custom replacement windows are one of the few home upgrades that beautify your home both inside and out!
To learn more about the benefits of custom windows, please contact Potomac View Energy.
Things to Consider When Ordering Custom Windows
Before you place your custom window order:
- Be prepared for a higher investment: Customizations may cost more upfront, but remember, custom windows provide many worthwhile benefits when compared to stock windows.
- Compare performance options: Some energy-efficient window features are best suited for northern climates, including Maryland, so work with a professional to ensure you choose the right ones.
- Ask about the warranty: Most window companies provide the same warranty coverage for custom and stock windows alike. Just double-check this before placing your order.
Potomac View Energy can offer our expert assistance to help you choose the best custom windows for your Maryland home.
Schedule Custom Window Installation in Potomac, MD
Choosing gorgeous custom windows can make a huge difference in your home’s overall comfort, energy costs, and value. The final step is to select a qualified installer to take accurate measurements and install the windows correctly. With years of experience and a certified installation team to back us up, Potomac View Energy is more than qualified for the job! We would be happy to review our standard and custom window options with you so you can make an informed choice for your lifestyle, needs, and budget.
Please contact us at 410-795-3110 to request a free quote for custom window installation in Hagerstown, Columbia, Rockville, Frederick, or the surrounding area.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest