Exterior Steel Doors in Maryland
Custom-Made in Maryland
If you’re looking for a strong, durable exterior door, it’s hard to find a more sturdy material than steel. But just because they’re strong doesn’t mean steel doors aren’t beautiful additions that help increase the curb appeal of your home. At Potomac View Energy, our steel doors are fully customizable and can be manufactured to mimic the aesthetics of other popular front entry door materials, like wood. Steel doors are extremely energy efficient and can be manufactured with thermal barriers and interior foam for maximum energy efficiency.
Steel doors are more secure and fire-resistant than most other doors, and can last up to 30 years or more when maintained properly. They’re also durable and easy to repair, if necessary.
Steel Door Features:
- Windowed or windowless options
- Over 15 styles of window shapes and sizes
- Over 20 different styles of stains and paint colors
- High-efficiency glass with a maximum R-value of nine
- Two or three-paned glass for maximum UV protection and energy efficiency
- 20 or 22 gauge steel that comes either textured or non-textured
- Enhanced noise reduction
- Several different options of glass, including obscure glass and tempered glass