Insulated Windows in Maryland & Pennsylvania
Enhance Your Home’s Beauty & Energy Efficiency With Custom Windows from Potomac View Energy
Have you ever felt a draft leaking through your windows? If so, you could lose hundreds of dollars on wasted energy — all because you don’t have insulated windows in your home.
Properly insulated windows can make your home more comfortable, no matter what season, and energy-efficient windows can reduce your energy bills.
If you’re looking for insulated windows for your Maryland or Pennsylvania home, call 410-795-3110 or contact Potomac View Energy for a quote today.
We proudly offer:
- Free, no-obligation in-home consultations
- Expert window installers who can get the job done right the first time
- Lifetime warranties for all our custom-made windows manufactured here in Maryland
How Our Windows Are Insulated
If you notice your windows fog or feel the warm or cold air from outside when walking by your windows, your windows are poorly insulated. Insulated windows consist of double- or triple-pane glass with argon or krypton gas barriers in between for added thermal efficiency.
Spacer bars are used to separate the glass, absorb stress from thermal expansion, and provide a tight seal to hold the gas. Insulated window glass can be coated to increase energy efficiency, and a glaze is used as a weathertight sealant.
Increase your home’s energy efficiency and reduce utility bills with insulated windows from Potomac View Energy.
Contact us today at 410-795-3110.
Benefits of Insulated Windows
Insulated windows can significantly improve your home’s appearance and comfort. Other benefits of installing insulated windows include:
- Increased energy efficiency: Reducing the energy your home consumes all year lowers your utility bills. Energy-efficient insulated windows prevent cold air from entering your home during the winter and cool air from escaping outdoors in summer. Installing insulated windows in Maryland or Northern Virginia could save up to 18% on your summer electric bill and up to 24% on winter heating costs.
- Reduced environmental impacts: When you install energy-efficient windows, you’re reducing your environmental carbon footprint. Using less natural gas during winter to heat your home emits less greenhouse gases into the air.
- Decreased noise: Outdoor noises like children playing, nearby traffic, or the general hustle and bustle of your neighborhood can be a real pain when trying to enjoy some peace and quiet in your home. Insulated windows have extra layers and are much thicker than single-pane windows, effectively reducing outdoor noises.
Ready to install custom-insulated windows in your Maryland or Northern Virginia home?
Call 410-795-3110 today or contact Potomac View Energy to discover the benefits of insulated windows.
Insulated Window Coatings
Adding window coatings to your insulated windows will increase the energy efficiency of your Maryland or Northern Virginia home. Choose from three types of window coatings:
- Low-E: These windows have a thin coating of metal on the glass that helps reflect heat from the interior.
- Low-E2: These windows are similar to Low-E windows, except they have two layers of metal on the windows. Flakes of silver are added to Low-E2 windows to make the surface more reflective.
- Low-E3: These windows have three layers of metal. They’re great in all climates because they offer optimal performance in colder weather and superior performance in the summer.
Have questions about insulated window coatings? Ready to get a quote? Call Potomac View Energy at 410-795-3110 or contact us online today.
Our Insulated Window Installation Process
Depending on the type of replacement windows you choose, our professional window installers may be able to reuse your existing window frames. An at-home consultation will help us determine if you need to replace the frame. Either way, you can rest assured that you’ll get the highest-quality insulated windows available.
The expert window installers at Potomac View Energy are skilled at installing and replacing all types of insulated windows, including insulated:
- Bay windows
- Bow windows
- Double-pane and triple-pane windows
- Garden windows
- And more
Ready for a free, zero-obligation quote for custom-insulated windows? Call 410-795-3110 or contact Potomac View Energy online today.