Insulated Windows in Maryland & Pennsylvania
Enhance Your Home’s Beauty and Energy Efficiency with Custom Windows from Potomac View Energy
Have you ever felt a draft leaking through your windows? If so, you could be losing hundreds of dollars on wasted energy—all because you don’t have insulated windows installed in your home.
Properly insulated windows can make your home more comfortable, no matter what season it is, and energy-efficient windows can reduce your energy bills!
We proudly offer:
- FREE, no-obligation in-home consultations.
- Expert window installers who can get the job done right the first time.
- Lifetime warranties for all of our custom-made windows, which are manufactured right here in Maryland!
Benefits of Insulated Windows
Insulated windows can have a major impact on your home’s appearance and comfort. Other benefits of installing insulated windows include:
- Increased energy efficiency: Reducing the energy your home consumes all year long lowers your utility bills. Energy-efficient insulated windows prevent cold air from entering your home during the winter and cool air from escaping to the outdoors during the summer. In fact, installing insulated windows in Maryland or Northern Virginia could save up to 18% on your summer electric bill and up to 24% on winter heating costs!
- Reduced environmental impacts: When you choose to install energy-efficient windows, you’re reducing your carbon footprint on the environment. Using less natural gas during the winter to heat your home emits less greenhouse gases into the air.
- Decreased noise: Outdoor noise, like children playing, nearby traffic, or just the general hustle and bustle of your neighborhood, can be a real pain when trying to enjoy a little peace and quiet in your home. The extra layers that come with insulated windows are much thicker than single-pane windows, making them effective at reducing outdoor noises.
Insulated Window Coatings
Adding window coating to your insulated windows will increase the energy efficiency of your Maryland or Northern Virginia home. Choose from three types of window coatings:
- Low-E: These windows have a thin coating of metal on the glass that helps reflect heat from the interior.
- Low-E2: These windows are similar to Low-E windows, except they have two layers of metal on the windows. Flakes of silver are added to Low-E2 windows to make the surface even more reflective.
- Low-E3: These windows have three layers of metal. They are great in all climates because they offer optimal performance in colder weather, as well as superior performance in the summer.
Our Insulated Window Installation Process
Depending on the type of replacement windows you choose, our professional window installers may be able to reuse your existing window frames. An at-home consultation will help us determine if you need to replace the frame. Either way, you can rest assured knowing you’ll get the highest-quality insulated windows available.
The expert window installers at Potomac View Energy are skilled at installing and replacing all types of insulated windows, including insulated: