Steel Entry Doors in Baltimore, MD
Potomac View Energy sells and installs custom steel entry and patio doors throughout the Baltimore area.
If you’re looking for a strong, durable front entry door, it’s hard to find a more sturdy material than steel. But just because they’re strong doesn’t mean steel doors aren’t beautiful additions that will increase the curb appeal of your house. Our steel doors in Baltimore, MD are fully customizable and can be manufactured to mimic the aesthetics of other materials, like wood. Steel doors are also extremely energy efficient and can be manufactured with thermal barriers and interior foam for maximum energy efficiency.
If you’re in need of new exterior doors, contact Potomac View Energy today for a free, in-home consultation in Baltimore!
Why Choose Steel Door Replacement in Baltimore?
There are many advantages to having a steel entry door. The natural strength of steel makes it more secure and fire-resistant than other doors, and when properly installed and maintained, a steel entry door can last 30 years or more. In addition, steel doors are incredibly durable and easy to repair, if necessary.
Our Custom Steel Doors
Our custom steel doors in Baltimore also offer the following features:
- Superior polyurethane cores
- Full-wood frames, available with PVC vinyl-coated aluminum frame cladding on the outside
- Steel L-frame construction for unparalleled strength and security
- High-performance, heat-resistant window trim, warranted not to warp, crack, or pull under any weather conditions
- Standard 20-gauge security plate for added strength and security
- Solid brass, fully adjustable strike plate with an exclusive design that makes our doors easier to custom fit
- Sahara™ heavy-duty extruded threshold that will not warp or rot
- Bulb and blade sweep to eliminate draft
- Efficient corner seal to keep out moisture, drafts, and dirt
- ENERGY STAR® compliance to increase your energy savings
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
Potomac View Energy’s steel doors are a fantastic, sturdy choice for your Baltimore home. Steel doors allow you to choose the strongest material available by Potomac View Energy without sacrificing energy efficiency and style. Our steel doors have unsurpassed strength with 49 percent more galvennealed steel than most standard 24-guage doors. That means the steel in our doors are flexible enough to be custom made into whatever shape you want, but still coated in zinc for a perfect paint job that will last for years.
Ready to Install Your New Steel Door in Baltimore?
Potomac View Energy is an expert installer of locally made, custom steel entry and patio doors in Baltimore. Along with steel entry and patio doors, we offer fiberglass and vinyl doors as well—each with its own benefits. To learn more about our steel door installation services, contact Potomac View Energy today and we’ll come by for an in-home consultation—all for free!
Potomac View Energy is dedicated to putting the customer first, above everything else. We encourage you to read what our previous customers had to say about us. Or if you want to take a closer look at the work we’ve done for them, check out our portfolio of completed projects.
When you’re in need of new exterior doors, contact Potomac View Energy today for a free, in-home consultation in Baltimore!