Steel Front Door Installation in Baltimore, MD
Get a New Steel Door Installed By Baltimore’s Top-Rated Door Company
If you’re looking for a strong, durable front entry door, it’s hard to find a more sturdy material than steel. But just because they’re strong doesn’t mean steel doors aren’t beautiful additions that will increase the curb appeal of your house.
Our steel doors in Baltimore, MD, are fully customizable and can be manufactured to mimic the aesthetics of other materials, like wood. Steel doors are also extremely energy-efficient and can be manufactured with thermal barriers and interior foam for maximum energy efficiency.
Steel Doors Are a Great Option for Your New Front Door
There are many advantages to having a steel entry door. The natural strength of steel makes it more secure and fire-resistant than other doors, and when properly installed and maintained, a steel entry door can last 30 years or more.
Steel doors are also incredibly durable and easy to repair, if necessary.
Our Custom Steel Doors Are Perfect for Baltimore Homes
Our custom steel doors in Baltimore also offer these features:
- Superior polyurethane cores
- Full-wood frames, available with PVC vinyl-coated aluminum frame cladding on the outside
- Steel L-frame construction for unparalleled strength and security
- High-performance, heat-resistant window trim, warranted not to warp, crack, or pull under any weather conditions
- Standard 20-gauge security plate for added strength and security
- Solid brass, fully adjustable strike plate with an exclusive design that makes our doors easier to custom fit
- Sahara™ heavy-duty extruded threshold that won’t warp or rot
- Bulb and blade sweep to eliminate draft
- Efficient corner seal to keep out moisture, drafts, and dirt
- ENERGY STAR® certified to increase your energy savings
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
Potomac View Energy’s steel doors are a fantastic, sturdy choice for your Baltimore home. Steel doors allow you to choose the strongest material available without sacrificing energy efficiency or style.
Our steel doors have unsurpassed strength with 49% more galvanized steel than most standard 24-gauge doors. That means the steel in our doors is flexible enough to be custom-made into whatever shape you want, but still coated in zinc for a perfect paint job that will last for years.
Ready To Install Your New Steel Door?
Potomac View Energy is an expert installer of locally made, custom steel entry and patio doors in Baltimore. We also offer fiberglass and vinyl doors — each with their own benefits. To learn more about our steel door installations, contact Potomac View Energy and we’ll come by for an in-home consultation — all for free.
Potomac View Energy is dedicated to putting the customer first, above everything else. Read what our previous customers have to say about us. Or if you want to take a closer look at the work we’ve done, check out our portfolio of completed projects.