Vinyl Siding Installation & Replacement in Mercersburg, PA
Transform the Look of Your Home with New Siding
The exterior of your home is exposed to the elements 24 hours a day. Over time, this causes a great deal of wear and tear. Sunlight fades the color, wind chips away at the paint, and rain rots the wood. After years of taking a beating, it may be time for your old siding to retire. Installing new insulated vinyl siding will transform the look of your home while bolstering its comfort and value for years to come.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding for Pennsylvania Homes
While you have many materials to choose from, vinyl is a particularly popular choice for siding in Pennsylvania. Vinyl siding is:
- Affordable: Vinyl is less expensive than many other siding materials. Plus, because it never needs to be repainted or refinished, it remains cost-effective over its lifetime.
- Durable: Vinyl is known to withstand adverse weather conditions. It won’t crack in dry weather, warp in high humidity, or fade in the sun. And while insulated vinyl siding is impact-resistant, it’s easy to replace a damaged section if something manages to dent it. This material is so durable that with virtually no maintenance, it lasts about 60 years.
- Easy to maintain: Wood, while beautiful, demands a high amount of maintenance. Vinyl, on the other hand, requires nothing more than a quick power wash once or twice per year to rinse off dirt and debris.
- Diverse: Simply because you and your neighbor both choose vinyl siding doesn’t mean the two homes look alike. In fact, there are dozens of different textures, colors, and styles to choose from. This makes it easy to customize a look that fits your home’s architectural style and design.
To get the most from your investment, it’s crucial to have your siding professionally installed. The crew at Potomac View Energy is comprised of friendly, knowledgeable, professional technicians who are both factory-trained and certified by the Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI) for your peace of mind.
Ready to schedule siding installation in Mercersburg? Contact Potomac View Energy today!
Signs It’s Time for Siding Replacement in PA
Eventually, it may become apparent that your siding is no longer fit to protect your home from the elements. Keep an eye out for these signs that your siding needs to be replaced:
- Dry rot
- Warping or rotting
- Loose, bubbling, or cracked siding
- Holes or missing areas
- Mold and mildew growth
- Fading or staining
- Peeling paint or wallpaper inside the house
- Rising energy bills
If you notice these signs of trouble, don’t hesitate to call Potomac View Energy. Delaying your siding replacement project will only make the problem worse. Our Pennsylvania siding contractors can provide you with vinyl siding samples and an installation estimate to get your project started.
Contact us to request your free siding quote today.
Schedule Siding Installation or Replacement in Mercersburg, PA
When the time comes to replace or install new siding in your Pennsylvania home, turn to the experts at Potomac View Energy for a job well done. We have years of experience installing vinyl siding on all types of homes, and we’re ready to exceed your expectations on your upcoming project!