Custom-Made Doors in Rockville, MD
Do you need to replace your old, drafty door? Potomac View Energy offers high-quality, custom steel entry doors, sliding glass patio doors, and exterior French doors in Rockville, MD. Our doors are locally manufactured specifically for your home and are energy-efficient to help you save on your home’s energy bill.
We offer free demonstrations and free in-home consultations of our products for your Rockville home. Contact us today to learn more!
Entry Door Installation For Your Rockville Home
The entrance of your home makes a lasting impression—and our custom made steel front entry doors will greet your visitors with elegance and style. Our steel entry doors are sturdy and durable and will provide an attractive, energy-efficient entrance to your home for many years. Plus, our doors are only made from the highest quality materials in our local factories.
Our steel entry doors are among our most popular doors that we install in the Rockville, MD area. Some of the benefits of these doors include:
- The natural strength of steel makes for a more secure and fire-resistant material
- When properly installed and maintained, a steel entry door can last for more than 30 years
- Steel doors, while being very durable, are easy to repair
- Comes equipped with superior polyurethane cores
- Full-wood frames, available with PVC vinyl-coated aluminum frame cladding on the outside
- Steel L-frame construction for unparalleled strength and security
- High-performance, heat-resistant window trim for maximum efficiency
- Standard 20-guage security plate for added strength and security
- Solid brass, fully adjustable strike plate with an exclusive design that makes our doors easier to custom fit
- Sahara™ heavy-duty extruded threshold that will not warp or rot
- Bulb and blade sweep to eliminate draft and efficient corner seals that keep out moisture and dirt
- ENERGY STAR® compliance to increase your energy savings
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty to protect your investment
Sliding Doors for Your Rockville Home
One of the biggest benefits of sliding doors is their ability to save space in your home. Since they slide, they don’t require room to open or close, allowing you to place furniture and other home décor near your doors.
Our top-of-the-line signature sliding glass doors combine energy-efficient technology and exceptional durability with sophisticated design. Standard features include:
- Two three-panel design for maximum light penetration
- Master-frame, fusion welded sash panels with multi-chambered insulating frame, and weather-stripped interlocks to keep drafts, leaks, and noise from entering your home
- Steel, zinc-coated, tandem rollers that guarantee years of quiet, smooth operation
- Head-to-sill stainless multipoint locking system
Along with the basic features on all of our standard sliding glass doors, we offer custom options for enhanced energy efficiency and beauty. With customizable options like our warm edge spacer systems and 25+ colors for you can customize your doors to create a fantastic sliding door for your home.
Custom Exterior French Doors for Your Rockville Home
If you want to improve the elegance of your patio, deck, or porch entryway, you should consider our custom-made exterior French doors. These doors add a level of sophistication to your home while letting in the sun and locking in air temperatures. Our French doors are available in the traditional double-door style or in a sliding style.
If you’re looking to outfit your Rockville home with custom steel entry doors, sliding glass patio doors, or exterior French doors, contact Potomac View Energy today!